Financial Services Level 3 Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global financial services company with full training and support from day one.
Fully paid permanent contract and Apprenticeship leading to a Level 3 NVQ qualification and the industry recognised IOC stage 1, 2 & 3. All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college.
The Complaints Team oversee the administration of all complaints received by DST for their clients, these are resolved by telephone or letter whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements. The team also ensure record complaint related data and supporting documentation for both internal and external customers. We handle Complaints relating to Unit Trusts, OIECs, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 x A Level passes in relevant subjects e.g. Maths, English, Business.
- Ability to investigate, summarise and express findings in writing or verbally Good proven letter writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA.
- Intermediary knowledge of WORD & EXCEL
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent communicator in writing, by telephone and face to face.
• Competitive annual salary
• 20 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single Persons Cover healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.