Financial Services Level 3 Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global financial services company with full training and support from day one.
Fully paid permanent contract and Apprenticeship leading to a Level 3 NVQ qualification and the industry recognised IOC stage 1, 2 & 3. All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college.
The Complaints Team oversee the administration of all complaints received by IFDS for their clients, these are resolved by telephone or letter whilst complying with SLA’s and Regulatory requirements. The team also ensure record complaint related data and supporting documentation for both internal and external customers. We handle Complaints relating to Unit Trusts, OIECs, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 x A Level passes in relevant subjects e.g. Maths, English, Business.
- Ability to investigate, summarise and express findings in writing or verbally Good proven letter writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good personal organisational skills to administer complaints within SLA.
- Intermediary knowledge of WORD & EXCEL
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent communicator in writing, by telephone and face to face.
• Competitive annual salary
• 20 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single Persons Cover healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.
As a global, award-winning organisation with a reputation second-to-none and a long-standing culture of development and progression we offer a local role with a global reach – and all the rewards and benefits that you would expect working for an industry-leader. In addition, IFDS is proud to offer our staff a full Career Development toolkit.