Financial Services Apprenticeship in a Customer Services role
We currently have an Apprenticeship opportunity in our Stirling office, this particular opportunity sits in our Communications team.
Apprentices in our Communications team hold telephone-based roles, answering customer queries and dealing with requests regarding their investments, such as pensions.
These opportunities provide excellent training and industry knowledge, and are the perfect platform, from which to launch your career within Financial Services.
About the role
Join us as an Apprentice with full training and support from day one!
SS&C offers a fully paid Level 2 apprenticeship in the capacity of Investment Operations Administrator . At SS&C we further strengthen this apprenticeship by including the Level 1 Introduction to Securities and Investment unit, part of the globally recognised and respected IOC qualification
You will be enrolled into a work-based training programme, designed around the role you will carry out, where your training and development is provided as a combination of :
- on the job training
No attendance at college is needed. Successful candidates will join many other current and former SS&C Apprentices, as well as experienced team members, all of whom offer a great support network.
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship (usually achieved in 18 months) an internal development scheme awaits you at SS&C and with it, the ability to climb the career ladder further!
The Ideal Candidate
- GCSE/ Standard Grade Mathematics and English Language Grade 4 /C or above (essential) /
- A good telephone manner and excellent verbal communication skills
- A strong command of spelling and grammar, with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good general computer skills including basic Word, Excel and email (plus any experience of using an in-house database is a bonus)
- The ability to work to daily/weekly deadlines and follow strict processes
- Candidates must be prepared to study for exam/s alongside developing their skills within the working environment.
- Above all, the desire to learn and an eagerness to begin a career in the financial services sector!
SS&C operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.