Financial Services Apprenticeship - Written Enquiries
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers, which lead to nationally recognised qualifications. They are designed by the Sector Skills Councils, while the National Apprenticeship Service helps to fund the training. Our Apprenticeships are a combination of on-the-job training and assessment and qualifications.
The Client Services Written team offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients (‘Management Companies’) and their customers. As an apprentice you will learn how to investigate and respond to customer enquiries mainly in writing and also occasionally on the telephone on behalf of our clients (management companies). You will also be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in ‘Providing Financial Services’ and the IOC stage one qualification
About the role
- You will provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication
- Compose letters in the designated client (Management Company) style
- Accurately record/process queries raised
- Commit to putting the customer first and providing excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of client (Management Company) profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Commit to working towards NVQ Level 2 in Providing Financial Services
- Work towards the Foundation level IOC (Investment Operations Certificate
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- GCSE Maths and English Language A*-C or above (essential)
- Excellent standard of written English
- Good keyboard skills to include basic Word, Excel and Outlook (desirable)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow strict processes
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global financial services company with full training and support from day one!
Fully paid Apprenticeship leading to an NVQ in Providing Financial Services and the IOC stage one qualification: All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college.
- Annual salary of £12,500
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.