Financial Services Apprenticeship - Chelmsford
Apprenticeship opportunities in our Chelmsford office sit within our ringfenced specialist client team or within our ‘Client Services’ teams. They consist of two main types of roles:
Written-based roles (either responding to emails or writing letters answering queries about customer’s investments on behalf of our clients (known as ‘Management Companies’)
Telephone-based roles (similar to the above in terms of answering customer queries regarding their investments - but on the telephone!)
To find out more apply online today and one of our Resourcing team will call you back to talk about our current Apprenticeship vacancies and what might suit you!
The Ideal Candidate
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language Grade C/ 4 or above (essential)
- Some experience within an office and/or customer service environment (highly preferred)
- A good telephone manner and excellent verbal communication skills (particularly for telephone-based roles)
- A strong command of spelling and grammar with good letter-writing skills (particularly for written and email based roles)
- Good general computer skills including basic Word, Excel and email (plus any experience of using an in-house database is a bonus)
- The ability to work to daily/weekly deadlines and follow strict processes
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Above all the desire to learn and an eagerness to begin a career in the financial services sector!
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and largest employers in Essex. Join us as an Apprentice with full training and support from day one!
IFDS offers a fully paid Apprenticeship leading to an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in ‘Providing Financial Services’ and the first paper of the globally recognised IOC qualification. All training is via E –Portfolios/webinar/on the job. No attendance at college is needed and you will be amongst many other current and former Apprentices so with great support! Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship an internal development scheme awaits you at IFDS and with it the ability to climb our career ladder further.... Where will it take you?
Starting salary of £12,500 (with ongoing reviews)
Fully paid training and qualifications
6% non-contributory pension scheme
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Single person healthcare
Flex benefits scheme
IFDS Sports and Social membership
On site canteen
About the Company
What do we do?
At IFDS we work with many of the world’s leading financial services brands. These brands partner with IFDS to provide specialist technology and outsourced customer service solutions. We work on behalf of many of the largest and most recognisable organisations in the global financial services industry covering Investment, Pensions, Insurance and Savings providers.
Our employees are responsible for all administration and processing services – on behalf of our clients - for their end customers (that’s why you may not have heard the actual name ‘IFDS’ before!)