Financial Services Administrator
The IFDS office is situated within a 5 minute walk from Chelmsford Bus & Train station.
The team are responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers.
Written enquiry processors provide a bespoke letter response to clients, IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will receive training on a variety of processes completed by different business areas to enable you to answer client enquiries.
- You will develop professional internal and external relationships.
- Within this role you will be trained to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC's.
The Ideal Candidate
We will provide you the training (paid) to help you gain the skills and confidence required.
You will be joining a great team environment where you will not only develop your skills but also friendships that will last a lifetime. We hold internal incentives to reward work on a weekly/monthly basis, as well as lots of external social events such as football, bowling, meals and end of the month (pay day) team nights out.
The Written Enquiries team is an excellent starting point in the financial administration world, as you will be trained to have a broad understanding of all financial matters.
All we require from you is strong communications skills gained within a customer servicing environment along with a positive can do attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai