Financial Services Administrator - Customer Services
The team are responsible for providing an effective & efficient service to our customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
Written enquiry processors provide a bespoke letter response to clients, IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will receive training on a variety of processes completed by different business areas to enable you to answer client enquiries.
- You will develop professional internal and external relationships.
- Within this role you will be trained to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC's.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of and productivity - both on accuracy of data input & information given to the customer.
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer service.
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a great team environment where you will not only develop your skills but also friendships that will last a lifetime. We hold internal incentives to reward work on a weekly/monthly basis.
The Written Enquiries team is an excellent starting point in the financial administration world, as you will be trained to have a broad understanding of all financial matters.
All we require from you is strong administrative skills gained within a office environment along with a positive can do attitude, and willingness to learn.