Financial Reporting Adminstrator
Responsible for ensuring accounting information is sent to the Management Companies in accordance with Service Level Agreement deadlines is accurate, complete and clearly presented. Ensure proactive action is taken to address potential problems.
Liaise with operational areas to ensure good understanding of processes, impacts to financial reporting and query resolution.
- Complete daily/weekly balance sheet analysis and reconciliations – Investigating items over tolerance levels.
- Complete Profit & Loss reviews and investigations
- Complete daily liabilities analysis liaising with Operational departments for completion and accuracy.
- Complete month end finance packs within SLA
- Assist with Audit Queries
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry. (Preferred)
- A good understanding of reconciliation’s and double entry book-keeping. (Essential)
- A desire to study towards the IOC award (Preferred)
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.