The successful candidate will work as part of a high performing team to provide high quality customer service across a broad range of accounting and fund administration activities. The principal areas of responsibility include daily pricing, trading and month end financial reporting. The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of the role.
- Manage the client relationship and act as the primary point of contact
- Ensure daily pricing and trading activities are completed accurately and on time
- Produce the month end management accounts and all supporting reconciliations
- Assist the Operations and Production Support teams as required
- Review processes and identify where efficiencies can be achieved
- Identify any risks and take action to remediate
- Manage internal and external audit engagements
- Deputise for the Finance Manager as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Business qualification at degree level and part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 3+ years fund accounts or policy accounting experience is highly desirable
- Strong experience with preparing and reviewing reconciliations
- Capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal partners
- Working knowledge of SUN and Investpro applications
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Be organised and efficient
- Work well on his/her own but also as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident with numbers and technology
- Have high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland