Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
DST Systems, are a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Recently acquired by SS&C Technologies the combined business now has in excess of 15000 employees across the globe. We are looking for a highly commercially focused business partner to provide critical management information to assist DST in running our business.
The main accountability of this role is to provide management information to the business divisions and DST Exec. This will be delivered through the completion of monthly performance reporting, topical analysis, and preparation of the annual budget, rolling monthly forecasts, and supporting commercial pricing activity.
- Responsible for the production of annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts to agreed deadlines for the business unit, including the preparation of the consolidated DST International segment view
- Support Commercial Pricing Manager in new client pricing proposals and existing client renewals.
- Responsible for the completion of month end management reporting packs, and business unit exec group reports.
- Assist with the production of total company financial reporting as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a management accounting MI structure to support information requirements of the business at all levels of management. Where applicable including but not limited to:
- Revenue analysis
- Client profitability
- Overhead analysis
- Resourcing analysis (e.g. staff model)
- Standard costing analysis
- Proactively liaise with Finance Business Partners and business where appropriate to:
- Review and address monthly variance analysis
- Gather planning information and assumptions
- Support the Finance Business Partners in performing financial control for area of responsibility
- Prepare and support new product pricing process.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Professional Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, particularly with CXX and senior executives
- Strong commercial acumen with extensive proven experience to deliver relevant management accounting in a fast changing environment
- Pro-active approach to dealing with business issues within a high tech, high volume business environment
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs circa 5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland