FCP Team Leader
To lead an operational team, working within strict guidelines and in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The AML teams are responsible for making the relevant updates to the register and responding to customers, Management companies, IFAs or third parties accordingly. Associates must able to work within strict guidelines, and question/escalate where appropriate. Complete work in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
You will be required to lead a team of staff and actively manage your team through our planning and resource tools. You will be a key player in achieving business standards, motivating your team and completing work in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
You will also be responsible for oversight of any offshored functions.
Managing work queues and allocating resource - Managing work queues to ensure that all work is completed within SLA and any items outside of SLA are valid and monitored daily until completed. Allocating resource throughout the day to achieve this
• Collate Information for compliance -Collate compliance sampling and ensure they are completed in a timely manner and are of the required standard. Attend compliance meetings when required
• Training Team Members – Plan and co-ordinate cross training when required, ensure the skills matrix is kept up to date
• Workware - Validate daily figures and challenging unrealistic figures. Completing the weekly plans, Daily Buzz sessions and liaising with Team Managers regarding loading meetings.
• Operational Checklist Portal - Ensure that your own and your team’s OCP checklists are completed accurately and that no tasks are signed off unless complete
• Enquiries and e-mails - Provide responses to external enquiries, including those from management companies in a timely and professional manner.
• Staff Appraisals - Support your manager with 1-1s for team members. Ensure team members have quality stats provided each month.
• Management Cover - To provide cover in absence of the manager. Attending managers meetings. Liaise with management team including senior management as required. Attend Project meetings when required.
• Procedure reviews - Ensure annual procedure reviews are completed within deadlines.
• Team Meetings – Support manager with team meetings and buzz sessions for staff development and engagement.
• CASS – Ensure all team members are up to date with CASS modules. Support your line manager with any audit or procedure update requests in respect of CASS.
• Communicate with offshore counterparts – Maintain communication with offshore counterparts and liaise daily to ensure all deadlines are being met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements for KYC and AML
- Excellent communication skills
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk