Eze Associate Solutions Analyst – Placement
An exciting opportunity for determined and proactive students, to join an award winning FinTech Company on a year’s Intern Placement, where you will gain valuable experience along with key skills for your future career. Within this placement you will be provided with full support and training, and opportunities to gain additional knowledge and insight to this fast paced and ever developing industry.
SS&C Eze, (Eze Software) offers students an opportunity to join the Client Solutions team for a 1 year fixed term contract in our London office as Associate Solutions Analysts. This team is responsible for providing relationship support to our clients who are amongst the top Hedge Funds, Institutional Wealth Managers and financial professionals around the world. This role serves as the initial point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries related to our best-of-class global investment suite of software products.
An Associate Solutions Analyst acts as an escalation point for high-impact and/or high-urgency issues for peers and clients. In this role, experiences will include interacting with clients at varying levels including Portfolio Managers, Traders, and Compliance Officers and will gain a broad knowledge of the investment lifecycle and front/middle/back office activities, including an understanding of multiple asset classes and trading workflows. SS&C Eze prides itself on ensuring that our clients receive globally recognized client service and acknowledges that the employees of our Client Service Organization are at the heart of our success.
• Serves as critical point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries
• Assesses, troubleshoots, and tracks requests while providing real-time solutions
• Works closely with our Client Success Managers, who ensure an overarching premier client service experience, through providing real-time updates and regular touch-points with clients
• Creates and performs training to build internal knowledge on product and process
• Acts as an escalation for client counterparties and internal teams for appropriate issue resolution
• Responsible for leveraging and maintaining internal knowledge articles
The Ideal Candidate
Studying towards a University degree from an accredited university or college
• Strong customer service skills demonstrated in excellent verbal and written communications.
• Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills.
• Ability and experience to work effectively and directly with clients.
About the Company
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.