European Financial Accounting Senior Associate
Financial Accounting & Reporting supporting all IFDS Centres (UK, Ireland & Luxembourg) using a multi-currency General Ledger platform.
- To ensure that the defined Financial Accounting & Reporting processes are completed on a daily basis. This will include but not limited to:
- Cashbook and Trial Balance production and reconciliation
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation
- Daily loading of files and creation of manual journals
- Bank Reconciliation breaks analysis
- The role will include oversight, analysis and reconciliation of Commission, Compensation, Deal Amend, Foreign Exchange, Creation & Liquidation analysis (Custodian movements).
- Distribution Client Money reporting.
- Delivery of month end Finance packs in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
The Ideal Candidate
- Finance experience
- General Ledger Platform.
- Foreign Exchange and multi-currency experience.
- Infor10 General Ledger (SunSytems).
- Client Money Asset Regulation & Reporting.
- Professional Accounting Qualification AAT/ACA/ACCA or CIMA