European Finance Payments Team Leader
The European Finance Payments Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the Payments team are dealing with all related activities within client service level agreements, along with line management responsibilities.
Wire Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Euroclear and Clearstream Trades: Process all work relevant to trades each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Custodian Settlement: Perform reconciliation and generate net settlement advice.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries: to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Escalation of issues to the European Finance Manager: Ensure that all issues are escalated to your line manager.
- Projects: Support Management with new initiatives and new client planning, testing and conversion
- Management Cover: To provide cover in the absence of the manager.
- Staff Planning: Allocate resources to achieve desired goals.
- Staff appraisals : Complete monthly 1-2-1s and staff PDRs
- Risk: Complete checklists on a timely basis, query unusual items.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem Solving and Accountability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- FX and Multi currency experience
- Industry qualifications – IOC
- Good Communication and Client facing skills
- Team Leader experience
- Previous Financial industry knowledge relating to Euroclear, Clearstream and Custody settlement.