European Finance Payments Senior Associate
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to joinr our European Finance Settlements team based in Brentwood, Essex.
The European Finance team is responsible for supporting our Global partners in respect of servicing Irish, Luxembourg and UK Funds that require multi-currency processing and monthly financial reporting. Key systems used are the iFast investor record keeping system, Infor10 general ledger, StateStreet MCH (connectivity to Euroclear/Clearstream), SWIFT and various banking and custodian online systems for cash instructions. The team also supports bespoke custody settlement services for Investment Trusts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Wire Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Euroclear and Clearstream Trades: Process all work relevant to trades each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Custodian Settlement: Perform reconciliation and generate net settlement advice.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries: to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Escalation of issues to the EF Manager: Ensure that all issues are escalated to your team leader or line manager.
- Service Delivery.
- To ensure that the defined European Payments processes are completed on a Daily basis, reviewing MI and trend analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience and skills sought :
- Multi-currency experience or confident use of multple banking payment systems
- Problem Solving and Accountability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful