European Finance Accounting Team Leader
- Responsibility for delivering daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting to both internal and external clients within defined SLA and KPI
- Production and review of daily multi-currency Trial Balances, Cashbooks and Balance Sheets
- Production and review of month end finance packs
- Responsibility of timely escalation of financial accounting issues
- Investigation and resolution of overnight batch file errors
- Managing daily resourcing planning
- Completion of daily checklist using DST Operational Checklist Portal (OCP)
- Conducts regular 1:1 and team meetings
- Support and assist both internal and external audit reviews
- Support and assist with investigation of CASS Books & Records Breaches
- Accounting project support
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a Team Leader role
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Use of General Ledger platform
- Infor SunSystems
- Part qualified or QBE
- Foreign exchange and multi-currency experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days) - Pro rata
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful