Employee Benefits Administrator
SS&C Technologies are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator, who will be responsible for day to day EMEA benefits administration for employees in over 20 countries, working closely with the Reward Managers, local payroll teams, and our global benefits broker. Reporting to the Reward Director, and providing support to the Reward Managers, this position is a part of the EMEA HR team. Currently working from home, on return to the office, this role will also include some office attendance in Basildon, Essex and/ or London offices.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Administration of the EMEA Benefits function.
- Support the Reward Team around any future pension-related activities.
- With the Reward Managers, be the main point of contact for EMEA employees, HR team, payroll and support teams and benefit brokers around benefits matters and escalations.
- Support engagement plans around benefits, pensions and wellbeing as well as communicating benefit changes, pension, tax and legislation changes.
- Work with the Reward Managers and appointed brokers to analyse benefits data and trends to support future recommendations.
- Support the renewal of existing benefit schemes.
- Participate in benefits surveys and carry out benchmarking with benefit brokers.
- Develop and maintain a strong market knowledge of all applicable benefits and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Support all annual, bi-annual and monthly benefit selection windows
- Process all benefits invoices for payment.
- Record and maintain monthly record of Payroll benefits (P11ds), and support the Reward Managers in preparing P11ds
- General support to the wider EMEA HR team
- Undertake HR projects from time to time, as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with proven experience of (EMEA) benefits administration in a high performing team. The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a benefits role, either in-house or within a benefits consultancy
- Experience of administering an online benefits portal is essential e.g. Darwin, Orbit etc, and experience of Workday would be ideal.
- Prior experience of supporting an in-house reward function
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills including the ability to manage upwards and take ownership
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues, employees and 3rd party providers
- Strong communication skills, ideally with experience of rolling out mass communications for reward initiatives and projects
- Attention to detail
- Technical/data analysis & reporting skills including intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience problem solving and implementing solutions
- Relevant CIPD or equivalent qualification desirable
- A second European Language highly desirable.
About the Company
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 22,000+ employees in over 150 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.