Document Administrator (Daytime Shifts)
To provide a multitude of functions within DMD Funds and WMI across various inbound and outbound processes and there is a requirement to be flexible as they could be asked to move within the teams as business needs require.
- Closing Date - 16th August 2019
AML & Legal Documents
- Process the return of clients documentation as per procedure
- Print and match letters with enclosures
- Quality check work
- Investigate outstanding items
- Monitoring work flow queues
- Retrieve original correspondence from on-site archive
- Print and match letters to corresponding documentation
- Quality check work
- Investigate outstanding work
- Monitoring work flow queues within host e-mail system
- Create workflows for onward processing
- Ensure images of incoming e-mail are accessible on created workflow
- Support ad-hoc tasks as required
- Assist with daily issues, investigations as required by the Team Leader
- Organise own daily work within the stated timeframes and complete tasks in line with Team Leader direction
- Work closely with the Team Leaders group to identify training needs
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Degree level of education in relevant subject
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when require
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Hours: 08:00 - 16:00 or 10:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)
- Closing Date - 26th August 2019
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.