Dividends/Distributions Senior Associate
The Distributions team are situated within the IFDS Head Office in Basildon, near Pipps Hill. The office comes with on site parking and subsidised canteen.
The team are responsible for processing our clients customers dividends using in house systems across. The clients we service are leading investment providers for products such as ISA's, Unit Trust, Investment Trust and OEIC's.
Within this role you would be expected to communication with Management Companies (our Clients), Trustee/Depositary and Fund Accountants.
You will be required to achieve the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreements) processing standards for all clients and deliver timely identification/resolution/escalation of issues.
- Processing of Distributions/Dividends in FAST
- Reconciling of Distribution rate sheets received from Fund Accountants
- Delivering of data files in relation to Cheques and Tax Vouchers to print and mailing house.
- Completion of manual CHAPS payments
- Completion of manual Tax Vouchers.
- Checklist archiving.
- Creating and updating of Procedures.
- Requesting of Distribution/Dividend funding from Trustee/Depositary.
- Managers Report Ordering
- Monitoring receipt and completion of Distribution mailing invoices.
The Ideal Candidate
- IT/Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Financial Services experience
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms.