This is an important role that is key to SS&C's USP. This role is central to SS&C engaging with the platform and distributor space in UK and across Europe.
• To lead the Distributor Services Relationship Management Team and build collaborative and open working relationships with the Nominees, Fund Supermarkets, platforms and counterparties that trade with the SS&C Management Companies
• To design, lead & champion operational change and improvement within both DCS and the wider SS&C world, increasing our efficiency whilst reducing risk
• The team provides an efficient escalation point of contact to ensure the correct focus for service is maintained
• The team will hold scheduled relationship meetings with distributors to drive forward open communications to enable a collaborative working relationship and new commercial opportunities
• The team will work with internal business contacts to drive forward the Global Distribution Service proposal
The Ideal Candidate
• Previous experience within a client facing role.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
• Excellent keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
• Excellent Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
• Ability to analyse and identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
• Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry
• Ability to investigate, interpret and relay systems information
• Proven client relationship skills
• Investment industry qualifications or a desire to study
• At least five years’ experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
• Detailed knowledge of Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
• Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
• Knowledge of all internal systems and processes including Transfers, Distributions, Settlements and Deal types
• Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks within budget, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
• Actively influences events; seeks opportunities and acts on them; originates appropriate action without being asked to do so
• An interest in technology and the benefits to SS&C, DCS, clients and distributors
• Investment Industry qualifications or desire to study