Distributor Client Services Call Handler
As a department we strive to deliver a first class service to our clients and always put them at the heart of everything we do. Our client base is a mixture of large UK and oversees nominee clients. We have a dedicated telephony team who service client’s queries and also place deals on their behalf. We also service client queries via email and Web Chat. Other services that we offer our clients is opening accounts for them in advance of trading, tax voucher re-ordering, re-issuing payments, monitoring of electronic trades and also support, guidance and linking of our online reporting system Distributor Online. So there is a lot going on within the department and no day is the same and working in Distributor Client Services is a great place to start your career as it will give you the skills and experience in financial services.
• Ensure SS&C meets their Clients’ expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) by servicing Distributor clients via the telephone
• Able to process deals of large value (in accordance with large deal process) on behalf of Distributors
• Work with the Manager to drive forward the client services culture of ‘VALUED’ and be the voice of the customer initiative called ‘Putting the client at the heart of…’
• Demonstrate a high level of understanding of all monitored systems and how they link into other departments inclusive of issue resolution where impacts to other departments occur
• Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the Distributor
• Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings
• Able to act as a referral point for others in the team
• Act as a buddy for new starters
• Be a role model by adhering to all SS&C policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills.
• Excellent focus on customer service.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills and organization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, with energy and a positive attitude.
• Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. This means you can adapt your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself.
• Experience in a fast paced customer service Industry.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work on your own initiative when required - a key self-management skill.
• Knowledge of investment products and administration.
• Knowledge of the FCA regulatory environment.
• Experience of data input processes (data entry often involves office software like the use of Excel spreadsheets).
• Experience in a regulated environment (that is, a structured work environment).
• Good MS application skills (such as Word, Excel spreadsheets and MS Outlook email software).
- Location - Basildon, Essex (UK)
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- DST Sports and Social membership
- On-site canteen
- Free fresh fruit
- Free on-site parking
- Close to both the A127 & A13
About the Company
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Who we are - About SS&C (previously DST)
Headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, SS&C serves a worldwide clientele through a global network of offices. We are publicly listed on the NASDAQ (SSNC) and remain exclusively focused on the investment management and financial services industries.
SS&C has been helping investment and financial firms of all types gain that advantage for more than 30 years. Grounded in our deep knowledge and understanding of your business, our technology-powered solutions and services help you run your operations more efficiently, compete more effectively and grow more profitably.
For more information, visit the SS&C website at https://www.ssctech.com/
SS&C operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership