Distributions Team Leader
Distributions are responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all our management companies distribution/dividend payments which have to be paid to all its Unit Trust, OEIC, Investment Trust and ISA unit holders. The role requires excellent planning and organisation skills as there are a number of key tasks that will need to be completed within SLA and regulatory timeframes.
Distribution's is a very diverse and interesting role which touches on a number of areas of the business. You will therefore from time to time find yourself having to engage with a number of internal areas as well as external contacts such as Fund Accountants, Trustees and our print provider.
The successful Team Leader will be required to monitor the productivity of distributions/dividend payments being processed via the team, making sure client expectations are in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The appointed Team Leader will make sure that the team are trained and developed in accordance with DST performance guidelines, supporting the Distribution Administrators with regular feedback on performance, ensuring targets are achieved via regular coaching and development.
You will also be liaising with other Distributions’ sections and DST departments to expedite timely resolution of issues whilst sharing best practice, knowledge and ideas. You will also be expected to identify opportunities to enhance the service provided to clients, in conjunction with internal and external colleagues.
You will also need to prepare for and attend Client Oversight & CASS Audits
The Ideal Candidate
- Evidence of leading and managing a team
- Commitment for future study for IAQ or equivalent.
- Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numerical skills
- Ability to organise others to achieve the aims of the section
- Ability to coach and develop less experienced team members
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, in order to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme