Desktop Support Engineer
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer who will be am member of the Networks Team at DST Bluedoor and responsible for desktop and user support. You will be supporting approximately 550 users across the UK, India and Australia. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and learn new skills with potential to progess further.
This role is centred on supporting the increasing number of staff with their hardware. The candidate would be expected to be the 1st point of contact for all Hardware / software support, application support and TCP/IP networking. In addition there would be exposure to the wider networking infrastructure and applications such as Active Directory and SOE rollout.
The candidate would become part of the IT team and work directly with the existing IT staff to support the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Level 1 / 2 Desktop Support
- SOE Experience (SCCM experience is preferred).
- ITIL experience
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7 and/or 8.1
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent inter-personal and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and become hands on with the software systems involved.