Reporting to the Head of Depositary Client Operations, you will be assisting in the day to day delivery of Depositary Services. The successful candidate will be the daily/monthly point of contact for clients covering day to day activities. Under the FCA’s SM&CR, the role is classified as “Certification Regime”.
- You will act as Point of Contact for internal clients.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise for any Depositary related items
- Maintain regular client contact to ensure that satisfaction levels are high
- Day to day service delivery and adherence to service levels
- Identify areas for process improvements
- Maintain awareness of regulatory and industry changes
- Undertake/ review output of core Depositary tasks; cash flow monitoring, safekeeping of other assets, other oversight duties as required
- Liaise with other team members to manage workload and day to day service
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience in funds industry with at least 2 years of Trustee / Depositary experience
- Good knowledge of Depositary and fund administration duties and responsibilities
- Awareness of the laws and regulations applicable to the fund and depositary industry
- Broad understanding of current regulatory climate and impact on financial markets
- Good understanding of alternative, both Hedge and Private Equity, fund vehicles and structures
- Familiar with various types of investment strategies and asset classes
- Excellent communication skills
- Composed, experienced and professional in client interaction
- Professional qualification (CFA / CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CAIA) and/or degree from a reputable university
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts