Dealing Services Team Leader
To lead a Dealing team and ensure that all work received for allocated management companies is completed within SLA’s and agreed guidelines.
- Managing work queues and allocating resource. To oversee AWD work queues to ensure work is processed within SLA’s for Management companies in stream.
- Ensure all books in remit are closed on time. Liaising with team members to ensure all books in your steam will be closed on time and allocating resources to meet this. Escalating any issues if necessary.
- Non End reporting. Check and initial all Non ends in stream for the report run at VP and at End of day. Check electronic Non End each day to ensure all work is cleared.
- Collate Information for compliance. Collate and delegate compliance samples and ensure they are completed by the given deadline.
- Escalation. Ensure whole stream is aware of the escalation procedure and is following this. To be mentioned and document it in team meetings regularly.
- Skills Matrix. Ensure the skills matrix is updated for all team members on a regular basis. At least once every 2 weeks.
- Training Team Members. Provide manager with details of training that is required and ensure cross training is implemented.
- Support T/L Deputy. To provide support and assistance to TL deputy. Handover tasks to be completed in your absence to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- Workware. Input daily team figures, validating the information and challenging unrealistic figures. Completing the weekly plans, Daily Buzz sessions and liaising with Team Managers regarding loading meetings.
- Overall control of daily report packs. Sign daily report pack for each management company within Stream. Undertake 1 spot check on a report checked by team member. Ensuring all controls have been completed and signed off. Check a Non End report for end of day is included with each pack, if Non end is not available a helpdesk reference is quoted.
- Queries and e-mails. Ensure all queries and e-mails are answered or holding e-mail sent within 24 hours of receipt. When task is delegate overall responsibility is still kept.
- Staff Appraisals. Conduct 1-2-1’s for team members ACE level I and J. Higher ACE levels as discussed with your manager.
- Management Cover. To provide cover in absence of the manager. Attending managers meetings. Liaise with management team including senior management as required.
- Additional Responsibilities
- First point of contact for team members
- Study for IOC exams
- Floor walking to support the team
- Chair team meetings
- Delegate monthly procedure reviews and complete within deadline.
- Complete Annual regulatory training
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness Word and Excel.
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India