Dealing Services Senior Associate
The Dealing Services team are situated within DST's Head Office in Basildon. The office has free onsite parking along with a subsidised canteen.
You will be responsible for the processing of investment deals (e.g. buying/selling of investments) onto our clients database system on behalf of the Management Companies that DST services (i(leading Financial Services organisations) either by post or fax. Any deals received must be placed on the same day to ensure they get the correct valuation point (VP)
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Administration and/or data processing experience gained within a corporate, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Good keyboard skills to include basic Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow strict processes
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills including a good telephone manner
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland