Dealing Services Expert - Dutch Speaking
To translate foreign documents to ensure the necessary requirements have been met to make the relevant updates to the register and trades placed and respond to customer, IFA or third parties accordingly. This must be done in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- To provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company
- Respond positively to the goals of the team, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall department
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer experience
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Managing work queues and allocating resource - To oversee AWD work queues to ensure work is processed within SLA’s for Management companies
- Ensure all VP critical deadlines are met - Liaising with team members and working with line manager to allocate resources Escalating any issues if necessary.
- Non End reporting - Check and initial all Non ends in stream for the report run at VP/Market Dealing and at End of day. Check electronic Non End each day to ensure all work is cleared.
- Collate Information for compliance -Collate and delegate compliance samples and ensure they are completed by the given deadline.
- Skills Licensing Tool - Ensure the skills matrix is updated for all team members on a regular basis.
- Training Team Members - Provide manager with details of training that is required and ensure cross training is implemented
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Minimum of two Languages – Written and Verbal with Dutch as one of these
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.