Deal Amends Senior Associate
What does the Deal Amends team do?
IFDS completes a high number of dealing transactions every day, a small number of these have errors made on them. The Deal Amend team oversees all corrective actions relating to IFDS or Non-IFDS errors on clients' accounts where the trades haven't been processed right first time. There is a lot of liaison with internal departments, management companies and counterparts in our India office. The team are multi-skilled and use a variety of different systems to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service after an error has occurred. The team also works closely with the book and pricing team which will assist in further development of industry knowledge.
We're looking for someone to join our team to support the corrective actions on the errors that have been made on our Management companies customers' accounts. This will be using one of our internal systems (Figaro, FAST or IFast) on behalf of our Management companies. The role will suit a team player who has a focus on quality but is also able to work to strict financial and regulatory deadlines.
· Ensure SLA’s are adhered to and report any exceptions
· Build positive relationships outside the team – Internally and externally
· Ensure all processes within team have detailed procedures
· Ensure all procedures are reviewed in a timely manner
· Seek to identify solutions/options available to achieve end requirement
· Follow work/projects through to completion
· Excellent communication ‐ Ability to plan and attend all relevant meetings
· Be flexible & adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
· Review and analyse systems/processes to enable increased productivity and/or ensure the customer receives a high quality service
· Accurate completion of all tasks on daily checklists
· Ensure controls are adequately monitored for effectiveness / compliance
· Ensure timely responses to business and team related enquiries
· Actively look at ways to suggest improvements or automation of processes in place
· Ensure ad‐hoc tasks are completed when delegated by management team
· Take part in system / process demonstrations as and when required
· Have a flexible attitude to overtime when required.
· Ensure you promote flexibility within the team
· To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment
- Strong communication skills
- A focus on quality
- Good customer service skills & experience
- Detailed knowledge of collective investments (i.e ISA, PEPs, Unit Trusts etc)
- Dealing experience
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems. We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms.