DMD Team Leader
Main Purpose of Role: • Oversight of daily operations, across both Funds and WMI Wealth
• Oversee and coordinate staff ensuring all daily work is processed in line with Management Company SLA’s and internal expectations.
• Ensuring that Management are kept up to date with any areas of concern and raise any issues/queries appropriately
• Liaising with Team India to ensure daily volumes are completed in a timely manner
• Support the Managers with staff performance management Staff
• Daily OCP sign offs
• Escalation of issues to the relevant Business areas
• Investigation and resolution of Breaches
• To adhere to the department’s professional standards and security policy
• Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries:
• Support the training of new members of staff to ensure they follow all procedures and are given sufficient training and mentoring to maintain the service delivery standards expected
• Complete Monthly stats within the set deadlines.
• Additional Responsibilities- to complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as required/directed by the managers.
• Deputise for the Manager in their absence
• Support the Manager with internal and external tours
Specific Duties: The Team Leader role is responsible for the oversight of daily operations on DMD Inbound, across both Funds and WMI Wealth. The role is to oversee and coordinate staff during the early morning postal process, ensuring all daily work is processed in line with SLA’s and expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
• IOC (Introduction) – to be completed in first year
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer Focus
• Planning & Organisation
• Quality Focus
• Problem Solving
• Accountability Desirable:
• Financial industry knowledge
• Client relationship skills
• Process Knowledge
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.