DMD Statements & Managed Mailings Project Co-ordinator
To plan, manage, communicate and implement all allocated Statement or Managed Mailing projects or project actions within agreed timeframes and departmental guidelines
- Project planning - to build, maintain and own DMD project plans or sections of plans for all allocated projects/areas of responsibility, to be able to walk a client through the project plan steps in detail and understand where time can be saved/extended
- Project delivery – to deliver completed tasks on target within agreed dates, from initiation to completion of the project
- Client/Supplier relationships – to build and maintain direct relationships with any relevant clients or suppliers to enable operational requirements to be met.
- Be able to travel to third party sites and Management Company offices as required for relevant meetings, review of printed or enclosed output etc. (May be required with very short notice).
- Project documentation – to produce all required documentation and maintain up to date project plans for all allocated projects, to keep department KPI’s and reporting tools up to date
- Project co-ordination – to attend/hold regular meetings as necessary during projects to enable communication with all relevant parties to raise/resolve any issues, and to produce meeting minutes detailing the key points relevant to the department. To represent DST in both conference call and face to face situations.
- Updates – to provide regular updates on the status of all allocated projects/tasks to Management
- Attention to detail – Ensure a high level of attention to detail is performed during all projects
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs circa 5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland