DMD Quality Analyst
To investigate all breaches, complaints and errors logged against DMD. Complete root cause/trend analysis to identify potential process improvements
Provides error feedback to Team Managers and Team Leaders. Discusses trends and possible training requirements for the team member.
Provides feedback on the accuracy and quality of the logged Incident, to improve and develop the use of Risk Online.
- Is responsible for delivering quality standards for the following areas, which includes oversight of any offshore processes:
- DMD Input
- DMD Output
- DMD WMI
- Operational Controls
- To analyse and produce detailed monthly management information report packs to include breaches, complaints and Reg Errors. Highlighting trends and areas of development.
- To assist DMD Management with maintaining departmental quality targets as set by Senior Management
- To assist Team Managers with staff development where appropriate, and oversee the teams process in respect of quality monitoring
- To assist with Breach investigations when raised against DMD ensuring the Breach SLA’s are maintained
- To ensure Route Cause and Corrective actions are completed accurately on RON for all DMD related errors, and providing details for the monthly RCA CASS and Fund reports
- To update RON with all departmental changes ensuring RON users are assigned to the correct categories
- To ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored, documented and updated within the required timescales
- Maximizes business opportunities through building & developing positive customer and business relationships
- To represent DMD in any Business Quality Forum meetings providing updates to Management
- To ensure new risks and associated controls and training are captured on DMD Risk Maps across the division
- To deliver team buzz sessions in relation to new business requirements and process changes
- To support the CASS SME in the following:
- Audit Sampling
- CASS training
- Auditor/Client overviews specific to CASS
- To identify key man dependencies and support the Team Managers with training to mitigate processing risks utilising the departmental skills matrix in line with staff progression
- Produce adhoc DMD Quality Newsletters detailing accuracy rates and departmental updates, review with Senior Management to gain approval for publication
- Carries out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Capable of managing own workload
- 2 years industry Experience
- Detailed knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust and OEIC administration
- IOC introduction to securities
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs circa 5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland