DCS Written Enquiries Senior Associate
Distributor Client Services (DCS) is a business area specifically designed to service Nominee and Platform providers of DST’ clients.
There are c112 members of staff serving various functions including telephone dealing, dealing with and resolving queries via phone or email, Nominee relationship management, STP (Straight Through Processing), project support and quality checking
This role is within the DCS Written Team. The key responsibilities of an Associate within this team are;
- Receive and investigate enquiries from Nominee companies on behalf of our clients (Management Companies) via email and WebChat. Ensuring that our clients receive excellent customer service and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Communicate with Nominee companies via email, WebChat or telephone to provide vital information, resolve enquiries, and obtain information required to complete action on their accounts. Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided in both a written and verbal format.
- Communicate with internal departments, in order to locate the required information/investigate rectification work. Resolve enquiries whilst ensuring a professional relationship is maintained.
- Client money investigations
- Payment reissues (settlement, distribution and corrective)
- Case ownership of complex investigation through AWD until completion
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a confident communicator (Essential)
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow strict processes
- Intermediate keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Flexibility (overtime can sometimes be required at short notice)
- A keen interest in investigative work/ service delivery is essential, along with the ability to demonstrate a good use of initiative.
- Ability to communicate with our Nominee clients at a high level whilst maintaining relationships.
- Commitment to study for IOC
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.