Customer Services Senior Associate - SSM Support
To support the Partner Specialist Support team in providing an effective and efficient service to SJP Partners and Clients
Working closely with the partner support specialist team. Managing relationships, answering internal and external queries, managing mailboxes and providing updates to SJP partners as and when required.
Telephony skills required along with good admin skills to provide an all-round support mechanism for the partner support specialist team.
- To support the Partner Specialist Support team, through monitoring and processing of a number of support functions
- Monitoring and support of case management
- Processing of response emails for BAU requests
- Support the Partner Specialist Support work volumes to enable them to complete pro active actions and Partner visits
- To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company, by any other appropriate means of communication
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Industry knowledge & experience
- The ability to send and receive different messages using different methods so that they are conveyed and understood as intended
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions, adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of Pension, Bond or Unit Trust/ISA administration
All offers of employment at IFDS are subject to a pre-employment screen, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check.
• Reference salary based on experience
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and India.