Customer Services Advisor - Investments
IFDS office is situated within a 5 minute walk from Chelmsford Bus & Train station.
The team are responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers.
If you are looking for sales this is not for you.
You will have the opportunity to answer incoming telephone queries form a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will aid with account servicing questions on the phone and raise appropriate work, to request investigations, give portfolio valuations, update customer account details.
- Within this role you will gain a great understanding of the different areas of the business, having to be aware of a great number of different processes and procedures across the organisation
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC’s
The Ideal Candidate
We will provide you the training (paid) to help you gain the skills and confidence required.
You will be joining a great team environment where you will not only develop your skills but also friendships that will last lifetime. We hold internal incentives to reward work on a weekly/monthly basis, as well as lots of external social events such as football, bowling, meals and end of the month (pay day) team nights out.
All we require from you is strong communications skills gained within a customer servicing environment along with a positive can do attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group and a joint venture between State Street Corporation and DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently offer state of the art solutions across funds, retirement & insurance and investment platforms. We employ over 3000 staff across the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and Mumbai