Customer Service Telephone Senior Associate - Part Time
This role requires ideally 25 between 9.30am and 2.30 pm Monday - Friday.
The Contact Centre is the Customer Service Centre, which offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients and their customers. A Senior Associate deals with telephone customer queries and requests on behalf of our Management companies.
- To provide an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by telephone, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
- Respond positively to the goals of the Contact Centre, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall Contact Centre.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer.
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer service.
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally customer service experience either face to face or over the phone.
- Experience in an office based/corporate environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to learn how to respond to complex customer queries.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills (essential)
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language Grade C or above.
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global financial services company with full training and support from day one!
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to UK retail investment clients and their customers. Part of a global group DST Systems, our business has grown ten-fold since inception in 1995 and continues with rapid growth today! We currently partner with over 50 Fund Management companies, which together represent an impressive 60% of the UK investment market.