Customer Service Telephone Associate
Join us as a Customer Service Telephone Associate based in Stirling
Be the voice to our customers when they call our Contact Centre. Your personality is what is important to us at DST along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our customers in our extremely contact centre. You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills. With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
- Deal with incoming calls from FA’s/advisers/Policy holders and third parties meeting the agreed accuracy and quality standards. This may be across a wide range of products and processes.
- Achieves/ works towards individual targets.
- Record notes of conversations.
- Liaise with other team members and colleagues.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with Financial conduct requirements and in line with treating customers fairly.
- To be quality driven and 100% accurate.
For your first 4 - 6 weeks with us, you will go through an extensive training program learning our systems, products, services and how we work with our customers.
Full Time Role – 37.5 hours
Shift rotation between 8am and 8pm. You will be required to do 1-2 weeks of 12-8pm and 1-2 Saturdays in every 12-16 weeks.
The other shifts start between the hours of 8-10 and finish 4-6. Shift rotations may vary.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills you require
- You will have excellent communication and listening skills and a clear telephone voice.
- You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
- You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Good MS application skills and the ability to pick up new systems and multiple internal systems.
Ideally we would like you to have:
Previously worked in a Customer Service role, Contact Centre role
or Financial, Corporate Background. Ability and experience of handling calls objectively.
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday entitlement increases with every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for and number of retailers and restaurants
- Join our fun committee.