Customer Service Telephone Advisor
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Our Client Services team are the heartbeat of DST, and the Contact Centre is responsible for servicing our leading investment clients, and their customers. This is great platform for anyone who wants to obtain experience in the Financial Services Industry, and a great start to building a career within DST.
You will have the opportunity to answer incoming telephone queries form a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will aid with account servicing questions on the phone and raise appropriate work, to request investigations, give portfolio valuations and update customer account details.
- Within this role you will gain a great understanding of the different areas of the business, having to be aware of a great number of different processes and procedures across the organisation.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC’s.
We offer a full and comprehensive training programme to new members of the team which runs for 6-10 weeks in duration
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer service experience, either face to face or over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to learn how to respond to complex customer queries.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills
- Pro-Rata salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (Pro-Rata and increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme