Customer Service Technical Associate - Admin Centre
Take responsibility in processing and overseeing very complex cases, complaints, breaches and issues. Provide technical support for internal or external customers, whilst taking ownership and being actively involved. Identify, support and implement process improvements.
- Support team with complex processes and work volumes
- Demonstrate strong, current technical knowledge of products relevant to the business area
- Be able to provide technical management information, training needs and accuracy
- Challenge existing practices through identifying, proposing and implementing areas for process improvement
- Take responsibility for complex/high profile cases through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Involvement in projects and testing as required
- Feedback technical training and guidance to individuals and business area
- Work with coaches to ensure all reference documentation is technically accurate
- Assisting with audit reports and ensuring these are completed in conjunction with the business area’s control matrix
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and
- abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Delivering feedback & key messages in an engaging and motivating manner to encourage empowerment of team
- Be a key driver in sharing best practice
- Liaising with Key Stakeholders internally and externally whilst building relationships through networking
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual/team and department performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
- Excellent strong customer focus, complaint handling (where appropriate) and organisational skills. If contact centre, excellent call handling skills are required.
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.