Customer Service Senior Associate
Join us as a Customer Service Associate based in Stirling
Your personality is what is important to us at DST along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
To provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate.
You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills. With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that TCF principles are upheld
- Contacts customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
- Deals with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements
- Checks the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained, and that TCF principles are upheld
- Provides informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required
- Completes independent quality and accuracy checking of work
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assists management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales
- Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Technical Skills
Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to achieve required performance standards in a role.
- Experience in retirement account, investment bonds ,drawdown and Unit Trust/ISA’s products
- Good communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSEs or equivalent)
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements
- Good understanding of relevant products and systems, including PC skills
- In depth understanding of relevant processes
- Understanding and application of agreed authority limits
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Good keyboard skills, and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good call handling skills
- Good organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday entitlement increases with every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for and number of retailers and restaurants
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.