Customer Service Senior Associate (Mon - Fri 5-9pm)
Join us on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract as a Senior Associate at DST Systems in Stirling.
TWILIGHT TEAM - PART TIME - 20 HRS - MTWTF 5-9pm
Be part of our Client Care team where you will play an integral part of our business providing administration support to our clients.
Our Clients are at the heart of everything we do and you will be working in the background contributing and specialising in administration tasks to ensure they have a fantastic and smooth experience with DST Systems
The department you will be working in has various specialist teams who manage client administration for Unit Trust, ISA and Life and Pensions products. Your main role will focus on providing excellent customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, investigating and other administration tasks.
Other duties may include:
- Processing customer transactions.
- Engage with customers by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to resolve queries and obtain information.
- Understand and respond to our different customer needs when requested.
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required.
At DST we encourage you to be the best at what you do and you will have full academy and on the job training to ensure you have the right skills. We also encourage you to develop, learn and grow in your professional career whilst working at DST Systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- You should have good communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSE’s/ Standard Grades or equivalent)
- Have a passion for customer service and a strong eye for detail
- We want you to thrive whilst working in reactive surroundings to clients requirements and also have the determination to continuously improve standards in the delivery for our customers
- Be customer focused and always ensuring the best outcome is received
- You should have the ability to use a computer with excellent keyboard skills, and also familiar with Microsoft word and Excel.
- Commit to developing new skills and responsibilities
Offers of Employment All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (pro rata)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flexbenefits scheme
About the Company
About DST DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.