Customer Service Senior Associate |(Contact Centre)
Customer Service Senior Associates – 12 month FTC Opportunities in our Contact Centre - Stirling
Do you have strong customer service skills?
We are seeking a bright & enthusiastic individuals to take up a 12 month fixed-term Customer Service Associate role within our busy office based Castle Business Park, Stirling.
DST Systems are currently recruiting for Contact Centre Staff based in their Erskine Court Office in Stirling. We are looking for customer focused individuals with a CAN DO attitude. If you a natural people person who enjoys solving problems, listening to customers and making sure you are always asking the right questions to get the right answers then this could be the job for you. DST Systems are a forward thinking company that offers competitive salaries, generous holidays, healthcare and a great flexible benefit scheme.
- This is a pivotal telephone based role to provide an effective and efficient service to one of DST'S biggest client's via telephone communication
- Enhancing and confirming our reputation as a truly customer focused company
- Full Time Role – 37.5 hours
- Shift work between 8am and 8pm. Only 1-2 weeks of 12-8pm in every 12-16 weeks. Most other shifts are 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6
We are currently looking for individuals who come from all kinds of backgrounds and experience but have a passion for building relationships and have the ability to listen and understand what our customer’s needs are. We take pride in the way we approach our clients always offering solutions and thinking out of the box.
Your personality is what is important to us along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our clients in our extremely busy site where the atmosphere is very lively. We love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills. With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
First point of contact via telephone/ email to our clients
Dealing with existing clients and partners answering queries
Listen and resolve client queries
Take notes of conversations
Additional Responsibilities: Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by the Management Team
The Ideal Candidate
Skills you require:
- You will have excellent communication skills and a clear telephone voice.
- You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
- You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Good MS application skills
Ideally we would like you to have:
- Previously worked in a Customer Service role or Contact Centre role
- A Financial or Corporate Background
What will happen next?
Once you have submitted your application/ CV for this role you will be contacted by email to let you know if your CV will be taken through to the telephone interview stage.
If you are successful, one of your recruitment specialists from DST will phone you to discuss your CV and find out a little bit more about you. If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to attend a competency based interview in house. You will then be asked various questions around your communication skills, team work skills and accountability skills in a competency based interview.
Once your interview is complete we will let you know the outcome and if you have been successful for the role.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Competitive salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.