Customer Service Senior Associate |(Contact Centre)
DST Systems are currently recruiting for Contact Centre Staff based in their Erskine Court Office in Stirling. We are looking for customer focused individuals who enjoy doing their best for our clients. If you a natural people person who enjoys solving problems, listening to customers and making sure you are always asking the right questions to get the right answers then this could be the job for you. DST Systems are a forward thinking company that offers competitive salaries, generous holidays, healthcare and a great flexible benefit scheme.
- This is a pivotal telephone based role to provide an effective and efficient service to one of DST'S biggest client's via telephone communication
- Enhancing and confirming our reputation as a truly customer focused company
- Full Time Role – 37.5 hours
- Shift work between 8am and 8pm. Only 1-2 weeks of 12-8pm in every 12-16 weeks. Most other shifts are 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6
Working in a light, friendly and modern contact centre of around 130 people who are dedicated to bringing a customer focused approach to every call and going the extra mile ensuring our clients and partners are always at the forefront of everything we do.
We are currently looking for individuals who come from all kinds of backgrounds and experience but have a passion for building relationships and have the ability to listen and understand what our customer’s needs are. We take pride in the way we approach our clients always offering solutions and thinking out of the box.
Your personality is what is important to us along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our clients in our extremely busy site where the atmosphere is very lively. We love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills. With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
First point of contact via telephone/ email to our clients
Dealing with existing clients and partners answering queries
Listen and resolve client queries
Take notes of conversations
Explain procedures, answer questions and provide information to clients and partners.
Additional Responsibilities: Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by the Management Team
The Ideal Candidate
Skills you require:
- You will have excellent communication skills and a clear telephone voice.
- You will have the ability able to work independently whilst working in a team.
- You will be a team player who will ideally have the desire to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure with an energetic and flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal, numeric and keyboard skills
- Good MS application skills
Ideally we would like you to have:
- Previously worked in a Customer Service role or Contact Centre role previously
- A Financial or Corporate Background
What will happen next?
Once you have submitted your application/ CV for this role you will be contacted by email or telephone to let you know if your CV will be taken through to the telephone interview stage.
If you are successful, one of your recruitment specialists from DST will phone you to discuss your CV and find out a little bit more about you. If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to attend a telephone assessment and competency based interview in house where we will assess your voice to see it is suitable to be on the telephone. You will then be asked various questions around your communication skills, team work skills and accountability skills in a competency based interview.
Once your interview is complete we let you know the outcome and if you have been successful for the role.
- Competitive salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland