Customer Service Senior Associate - Bereavements
Closing date for applications: 24th June 2021
Join us as a Customer Service Associate based in Stirling
Your personality is what is important to us at DST along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
In this administration role you will provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate.
You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you should be eager to learn and develop new skills. With a positive attitude, we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
Some of your duties will include:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that you treat our customers fairly.
- Contacts customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assists management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you’ll receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Onsite facilities including our canteen, chill out areas and social calendar
- Discounts for a number of retailers and restaurants – Exclusive high street discounts
What you’ll need?
- The ability to be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with data
- Good keyboard skills and familiar with Microsoft word and excel
- Great telephone manner
- Organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSE’s or equivalent)
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.