Customer Service Coach (FTC)
You will be continuously supporting and developing people through feedback and coaching to improve accuracy, productivity and overall competence. Performing and applying the Quality Assurance processes and criteria to review levels of quality and accuracy, and providing the necessary training and development to individuals. Also provide on the job support with complex customer enquiries or by on the job training, where appropriate.
There are positions available in the New Business and Client Care area.
Key responsibilities within the role:
• Performing the required % of calls/paper processing audits as per the Quality Assurance Procedures and assessing the levels of quality and accuracy against the business requirements.
• To achieve the required audit targets for the worktype.
• Delivery and planning of training and/or coaching based on the levels of quality and accuracy and business need.
• Challenge existing practices. Identify, propose and implement areas of process improvement.
• Provide Line Managers’ with performance information on each of their team members on a regular basis or more if required, including Quality and Accuracy Management Information.
• Provide coaching support, as appropriate, to all team members.
• Involvement in Projects as required.
• Devise and/or carry out training plans for new and existing employees, product launches or refresh training when required.
• Achieve and maintain Competence under N2 Guidelines, where appropriate.
• Act as point of escalation for complaints as and when required.
• Act as a point of contact for contentious/complex enquiries.
• Manage relationship between key Stakeholders and the team , where appropriate
• Analysis of legislation and planned product development to allow successful integration into BAU processes.
• To prepare and present relevant information in a concise manner to facilitate the assessment of risk.
• To liaise with technical experts and peers to ensure that any changes in legislation and procedures effecting Customer Servicing are assessed and understood, ensuring product, process and system knowledge is maintained.
• To communicate technical and procedural information to staff in an effective and timely manner.
• Involvement in testing where required.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and experience:
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Products, systems and Procedures
• Knowledge of current legislation, i.e. Data Protection Act, Compliance and FCA rules
• General organisational business and financial awareness.
• Understanding of Authority limits where relevant
• Competence in the application of Quality Assurance process and criteria standards
• Proven ability of being able to handle all aspects of Call Handling or processing role of relevant department that job holder will now be providing support on.
• Maintain and implement Personal Development Plan with Manager
• Knowledge of the Treating Customers Fairly principles
• Coaching/Training skills
• Time Management and Organisation skills
• Inter-personal skills
• Excellent Communication skills– oral/written
• Customer complaint handling skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills over different levels of problems
• Creativity applied to complex problems
• Can deliver and receive feedback in constructive manner
• Open minded approach to dealing with ideas and suggestions from colleagues and customers
• Can contribute to good working atmosphere within own team
• Proven ability in dealing with customers internally and externally
All offers of employment at DST are subject to a pre-employment screen, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check
• Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.