Customer Service Advisor
The Contact Centre is the Customer Service Centre, which offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our Financial Services clients and their customers. A Senior Associate deals with incoming telephone queries and requests on behalf of our Management companies. Opportunities are available for both part time and full time employment.
Become a valued team member within our busy client services contact centre, handling incoming calls and enquiries. Excellent training is provided, to enable you;
- to provide an effective & efficient service to customers, mostly by telephone, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
- Respond positively to the goals of the Contact Centre, support colleagues, and actively add to the success of the overall Contact Centre.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer.
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
Do you have a 'customer first'' focus? Do you strive to exceed expectations and provide an excellent customer service at all times?
We seek candidates who can say yes to those questions, and who can demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Customer service experience either face to face or over the phone.
- Experience in an office based/corporate environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to learn how to respond to complex customer queries.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative when required
- Good communication skills (essential)
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language Grade C or above.
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing, global solution provider with full training and support from day one!
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
About DST Systems, Inc.
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.