Customer Service Advisor - Platforms
The DST office is situated within a 5 minute walk from Chelmsford Bus & Train station.
The team are responsible for servicing our leading investment client, and their customers dealing with all inbound calls into the telephony area. A high rate of first contact resolution must be achieved. However, some calls will be passed to the appropriate area of the business. The overall aim is to provide an excellent level of customer service within the required Legislative and Departmental Quality and Accuracy guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to answer incoming telephone queries form a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will aid with account servicing questions on the phone and raise appropriate work, to request investigations, give portfolio valuations, update customer account details or send out correspondences.
- Within this role you will gain a great understanding of the different areas of the business, having to be aware of a great number of different processes and procedures across the organisation.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Life and Pensions
- Deal with incoming calls from Financial Advisers, Policyholders and Third Parties, meeting the agreed accuracy and quality standards. This may be across a wide range of products and processes
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
- Processing “one stop” transactions
- Outbound contact customers/FA’s/Advisers/Third Parties where required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements and in line with TCF principles
- Must have a good knowledge of processes and products within relevant area
- Provides informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required
- Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assists management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels including any call management measures within area
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales
- Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
- May act as a point of escalation for routine enquiries
- To provide coaching support to less experienced consultants
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Good keyboard skills with the willing to learn new systems
- Excellent customer servicing skills, and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Good effective organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.