Customer Service Advisor - Investments
To provide a good customer experience by dealing with all inbound calls into the telephony area. A high rate of first contact resolution must be achieved.
You will have the opportunity to answer incoming telephone queries form a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
You will aid with account servicing questions on the phone and raise appropriate work, to request investigations, give portfolio valuations, update customer account details.
Within this role you will gain a great understanding of the different areas of the business, having to be aware of a great number of different processes and procedures across the organisation
You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC’s
- Processing “one stop” transactions
- Outbound contact of customers/FA’s/Advisers/Third Parties where required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements and in line with TCF principles
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
- Support and take an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assist management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels including any call management measures within area
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
- Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales
- Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Excellent PC & keyboard skills
- Excellent call handling skills with a great telephone manner
- Organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
In return for your loyalty & commitment, you’ll receive your competitive salary as well as our exclusive rewards package that offers flexibility and choice as well as
- Flexible holiday allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 24,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.