Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
The Ideal Candidate
Here at SS&C we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. The ideal candidate for us would have previous experience working in a customer services role within a fast paced office environment, ideally with a technical or financial aspect to it.
Alongside this you will also need to possess the following attributes:
- Confident IT skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi task
- Enjoy speaking to people and have a great telephone manner
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly under pressure
- You will need to be a resilient individual
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 days for bank holiday)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Large, modern canteen which will have you spoilt for choice with their freshly prepared food
- Onsite coffee shop
- Free car park
- Discounts for a number of retailers and restaurants
About the Company
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.