The team are responsible for providing an effective & efficient service to our customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
Written enquiry processors provide a bespoke letter response to clients, IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
- You will receive training on a variety of processes completed by different business areas to enable you to answer client enquiries.
- You will develop professional internal and external relationships.
- Within this role you will be trained to have a high level of understanding of client money rules and internal procedures, along with good verbal and written skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
- You will gain a great understanding of the different investment products we work with, such as ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC's.
- Attend and actively contribute to team meetings.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of and productivity - both on accuracy of data input & information given to the customer.
- Assist every area of the business to improve overall customer service.
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a great team environment where you will not only develop your skills but also friendships that will last a lifetime. We hold internal incentives to reward work on a weekly/monthly basis, as well as lots of external social events such as football, bowling, meals and end of the month (pay day) team nights out.
The Written Enquiries team is an excellent starting point in the financial administration world, as you will be trained to have a broad understanding of all financial matters.
All we require from you is strong administrative skills gained within a office environment along with a positive can do attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.