Corporate Actions Team Leader
- Effective delegation to direct reports
- Provide the Manager of Asset Services with the required MI information
- Monitor volume inflow and ensure sufficient resource and workflow allocation in a justifiable manner.
- Serve as technical operational expert for queries from clients/team members.
- Ensuring closure of tasks within prescribed SLAs.
- Ensure strict adherence to all internal and external process guidelines including compliance and legal so as to build and maintain robust control environment.
- Ensuring all Corporate Actions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all income received on our Nominee holdings is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Daily reconciliation of relevant internal control accounts.
- Maintain controls to ensure accuracy of year end tax reporting.
- Monitoring Inbox.
- To serve as the internal/external escalation point.
- Identifying operational risks proactively and mitigating appropriately.
- Maintaining team risks and controls.
- Escalation of issues to Manager of Asset Services when appropriate.
- Maintaining and improving team procedures.
Primary Working Relationships
- Interactive Data
The Ideal Candidate
- MS Office (with good level of excel experience)
- Crest GUI (preferable)
- Cofunds/Aegon platform experience (preferable)
- Figaro experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident / positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within set SLA’s
- Focus on delivering internal and external customer satisfaction
• Relevant industry experience
• Team Leader experience
• Knowledge of AML rules
• Knowledge of CASS regulations
• IOC Qualified (or equivalent)
• Team Leader experience
• Analytical – Excellent reconciliations skills
• System Knowledge –ability to quickly learn new processing systems
• Prioritisation – ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently under pressure
• Demonstrate good time management, ability to prioritise task and to meet deadlines
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, colour, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.