Complaints Quality Coach
To check the quality of the team’s output and coach/train team members in providing customer focused and accurate responses to Complaints. Provide feedback and process improvements to the Complaints Team Managers and other areas of SS&C. Identify trends and training requirements and feed back to manager.
- Quality checking work items including 3 day resolutions, investigations and letters, reviewing against agreed criteria for each individual
- Award scores per item using standard scale. Record quality scores centrally for use in feedback and one to one sessions
- Ensure Client style guides are adhered to
- Review SOEs to ensure the team provides full responses to client complaints
- Effective organisation: Respond positively to the goals of the Clients and Client Services Complaints. Meet regularly with your Manager to discuss issues and ideas. Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
- Service Delivery: Ensure SS&C meets Client expectations in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Strive to exceed minimum quality standards in line with house styles. All contact with Clients and their customers must be of a high standard, whether written or verbal
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Truly customer focused
- Great attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC or Investment Trust administration
- Must be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of all areas within the business
- Previous experience complaint handling and/or quality monitoring within a customer service environment
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- IOC Introduction
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.